Hello, and welcome to Marilynology. Here, you can post or read anything related to Marilyn Monroe. You may post anything you'd like that has to do with the star. There's only a few rules, and we'll get to those right now.
1. NO DRAMA. I will not stand for it. If you have a problem with another user, take it outside of this community. If I see arguments in the community, I will ban both parties. You will have one chance. After that, it's an immediate ban.*
2. If your article is more than a paragraph long, please post the rest behind a cut. The same goes for pictures (especially if they are nude) and graphics.
3. If you have any questions about anything, you may come to the MODs with any questions you might have. If someone is bothering you, please let one of us know, and we will take the actions that we see fit.
4. No spam, and no promoting other communities or journals. If you want to post graphics, please feel free, and you can link to your community/journal, but please put that under a cut.
5. Have fun! Play nice, and enjoy yourselves! It is an open community, open posting!
*Let me elaborate. I am not a nazi. If you are going to disagree with me, that's fine. Everyone sees things differently, and that is perfectly ok. I am not going to ban you for disagreeing with me, or anyone else. However, if it gets heated, then there will be bans set in place!
Just copy the link under your fave tag, put it in entries, journal info, anywhere! It will link you and your friends directly to our userinfo!
If you would like to make us a button, go for it! If you want it displayed here for other users to use, please let me know!